4/04/2012

H to the P with the EQ homies

Last Friday after a week of hard work, Seb and I decided to roll out to one of our favourite little skateparks, Hautes-Plaines.We wanted to let off a little steam and enjoy a refreshing beverage or two. So we called up Nimrod, who is always down for a session at H-P, and headed over. When we showed up Hakim and Jo Dirt where chilling after a long session there. After warming up a bit our boy Parke Croghan showed up, then Karl Becker. Shit started getting gnar real quick. I had so much fun this winter filming snowdecking and shit with the Go Pro 2 cam I decided to bust it out and see if I could get some skate clips. When it comes to filming and editing I am about as good as your average 12 year old grom, but whatever, it is fun. Next time I might even get a clip or two. Anyways, check this video out, then get pumped and go skate.

3 comments:

  1. je veux rocker se park la jlaime bien !! Dites moi la rue !!

    lol a 2:45 un 360 !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Florence, c'est sur boul. des hautes plaines, sector hull

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete